Happy Valentine’s Day & National Ferris Wheel Day!
How are you celebrating your lovies today? We like to stay in and relax so we are celebrating with a little Love Is In The Air Valentine’s Day Party!
When I found these adorable hot air balloon paper lanterns I knew I wanted to set up a little country fair inspired sweets table for my boys. I dug out my Ferris wheel cupcake holders, pink and blue linens and cake plates and got started!
I wanted to set the hot air balloons up over the table so I started with blue tulle for my backdrop and hung the lanterns overhead. I whipped up a batch of pineapple cupcakes for the Ferris wheels and filled the balloon baskets with the kid’s favorite animal crackers. For the treats, I set up color coordinating popcorn boxes and nut cups filled with candies and popcorn. My boys love donuts, so of course I wanted to have a few donut holes for them on cute paper straws. I also added cute twine and paper straws to Coca-Cola bottles and added a few die cut hearts. I then set up a few decorations from my Sweetheart Valentine’s Day Party.
Party Plan-It Tip: Pineapple cakes are my family’s favorite! All you do is mix a 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple with yellow cake mix. Bake for 17 minutes at 350 degrees. They are so easy and delicious! Give them a try!
And that’s it! Love Is In The Air for sure and my table is all ready for my loves to enjoy!
I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating Valentine’s Day and love with your family and friends!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day Ideas? Check out my other parties and ideas!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!