Do you have a friend (or friends) that makes you laugh so hard you cry? You know that special friend that has your back no matter what, laughs when you laugh, cries when you hurt, is genuinely happy for all of your successes and saddened during the failures? How about celebrating them with an I Love Lucy Galantine’s Day Party?
Some friends and I celebrated friendship this past weekend with an I Love Lucy Galentine’s Party. Why an “I Love Lucy Party”, you ask? Because at any given time we are collectively Lucy and Ethel, with harebrained ideas and hijinx. With crazy adventures, inside jokes and always a story to tell! Like Lucy & Ethel, we are always up to something!
So naturally, we had to join resources and talents to create only the cutest Lucy party ever! Amazingly, we put it all together at the very last minute. Imagine if we had weeks to plan? 😉
Laura hosted the event at her home where we collectively styled the party and then sat back to enjoy the fruits of our labor over lunch. Very rarely do we get to sit down and enjoy our parties as guests, so it was treat! We ate, talked and of course, laughed! With perfect weather and perfect company, it was a blast!
I Love Lucy Party Details
Laura made the cutest faux cake for our centerpiece! I love the festooning!
Arlene made these wonderful and delicious cookies. Aren’t they amazing?
And these Lucy apron candy apples! I have never seen anything cuter! I literally gasped when she revealed them!
I made the banner and matching favor tags.
Blanca crafted these adorable cupcake toppers. I love how she made the TVs black and white just like the show!
Can’t have a party without popcorn!
Laura set up the cutest cluster of lanterns and poms over our lovely table.
Laura’s daughter, Nina made us each a beautiful flower crown which Laura set up on our chairs.
I made some Lucy and Ricky inspired milk glasses for our lunch.
Of course we needed a Vitameatavegamin photo booth!
And that’s it! Our I Love Lucy inspired Galentine’s Day party!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to gather your besties to celebrate friendship and love this coming Galentine’s Day!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!