I love a lot of things, coffee and painting being two of my favorites! So when I saw the latest All You Need design at Social Artworking, I knew it would be perfect for a Coffee Lovers Painting Party! I’m excited to share all the details from my party! Be sure to scroll down to check out my behind the scenes video of our set up! 🙂
Art supplies and sponsorship provided by Social Artworking. As always, all opinions are mine alone. #SocialArtworking
Let’s get started!
All You Need is Love and Coffee Party
I love chalkboard art, so the first thing I did when I received all the supplies for the party was to paint my own sign for my table top. I’m not a natural painter and Social Artworking makes it so easy to replicate their designs. Perfect for all skill levels! I love how my painting turned out and can’t wait to hang it in my kitchen!
I knew I wanted to keep the table simple with just white, black and gray for my color palette. So, once I was done with my painting, I gathered my coffee related decorations. I’ve had this adorable coffee cup marquee for a while and couldn’t wait to use it. I simply added a white vinyl heart in the middle to match my theme.
I hung a striped banner that I embellished with more vinyl hearts cut with my Big Shot and Hearts#6 Bigz Die.
I also added vinyl to white coffee cups using my Big Shot and the Heartfelt die.
Of course, I can’t have a coffee party without donuts!
On another table, I set out the blank canvases, easels and brush sets included in the kit. I love how Social Artworking has thought of everything to make hosting a cinch!
To save time, following the included directions, I pre-traced all the designs on the canvases for my guests.
Let the painting party begin!
I hope you are inspired to host your very own Social Artworking Party with one of their latest designs! If you and your besties are coffee lovers like me, this theme is perfect for Galentine’s Day too!
Pin for later!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!