Can you believe Spring will be here in less than a month? You know what that means, lot’s of spring parties in the works. The weather is beautiful here in Southern California, we even had a high of 90 earlier this week! So nothing says it’s time to start planning some cheerful spring parties like great weather!
I’m over on the Sizzix blog today sharing how you can make quick and easy Springtime Party Favors with the latest paper pads by Sizzix. These can be made in just a few minutes and are so fun to make. Come on over and take a look see! See you there!
Are you looking for springtime party inspiration? Check out my other spring related projects and parties!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas For Any Backyard
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Christmas Painting Party | Social Artworking
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts
- The Walking Dead Viewing Party | Zombie Party Ideas
- You’ve Got a Friend in Me!