Can you believe Spring will be here in less than a month? You know what that means, lot’s of spring parties in the works. The weather is beautiful here in Southern California, we even had a high of 90 earlier this week! So nothing says it’s time to start planning some cheerful spring parties like great weather!
I’m over on the Sizzix blog today sharing how you can make quick and easy Springtime Party Favors with the latest paper pads by Sizzix. These can be made in just a few minutes and are so fun to make. Come on over and take a look see! See you there!
Are you looking for springtime party inspiration? Check out my other spring related projects and parties!
DIY Felt Flowers and Applique Bags
Party Favors: Springtime Make It Yourself
favor box, sizzix, tutorial
May 2, 2017
- How to Sublimate Felt Car Air Fresheners
- How to Sublimate Felt Keychains
- Easy Police Birthday Party Ideas
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party For Teens
- How to Host a Pirate Dinner Party | Halloween Party Ideas
- Star Wars Party | Liam’s Sith Birthday Party
- Batman Party Ideas
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party