Are you looking for that last minute gift idea for the photo loving person on your list? I’ve got you covered with a closer look at the HP Sprocket 2-in-1!
Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored opportunity with MomSelect and HP. All opinions and experiences are 100% mine.
It’s no surprise that I love the HP Sprocket, I shared it on my Christmas Gift Guide for Crafters earlier this month. But allow me to introduce you to my new favorite Photo Printer!
The HP Sprocket 2-in-1 is the perfect gift for social media loving teens and millennials. It’s sleek and small design is ideal for travel. Not to mention it allows you to capture and print moments instantly! How fun is that?
HP Sprocket 2-in-1
The HP Sprocket 2-in-1 is available for purchase at Best Buy, just it time for last minute holiday shopping!
HP Sprocket 2-in-1:
- Pocket-size printer About the size of a smartphone, this printer goes anywhere. It can easily fit into your bag or backpack, and it’s so light you’ll barely notice it’s there.
- Seamless Bluetooth connectivity Allows you and your friends to connect and wirelessly print from the printer.
- Up to 313 x 400 dpi (dots per inch) color resolution Provides you with high-quality instant photos.
- Simple paper load Open the top of the printer, drop paper in, and start printing. Get started right away with the included 10-sheet pack of photo paper.
- Easy social media printing Easily print your photos from social media. Connect your social media accounts to the HP Sprocket App and instantly turn any of those photos into colorful prints.
- Built-in 5 MP camera Equipped with LED dual color flash, allows you to capture and print photos in the moment.
- HP Sprocket App You can easily customize your photo before printing it. Tap the Edit button to add a filter, frame, sticker, text, emojis, or to crop your image.
Here’s what’s included with the HP Sprocket 2-in-1:
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- USB cable, wriststrap
- HP ZINK Sticky-Backed photo paper (10-sheets)
- Warranty sheet
- Regulatory sheet
Isn’t it fantastic?
There’s still time to grab one, just head over to Best Buy!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Add Vinyl To a Glass Can with Cricut
- DIY He Can Heal Cancer Awareness Sweatshirt
- Haunted Ghost Town Trunk or Treat Ideas
- Retro Snack Bar Trunk or Treat Idea
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Ideas | 25th Anniversary Celebration
- IT Party Ideas – Scary Movie Night
- How To Throw A Summer Ice Cream Social
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party