Valentine’s Day with be here before you know it. And there is still time to craft a little love for your mantle or bookshelf! I’m excited to share how you can make this Tabletop LOVE sign with items from Dollar Tree. This Dollar Tree craft is a cinch to make and budget friendly!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
DIY Tabletop LOVE Sign – Dollar Tree Craft
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays for crafting, especially when I can make simple decor on a dime!
What you will need:
LOVE Hanging Decor
I created the step by step video tutorial below to share just how easy this little project is. I hope you find it useful!
Wasn’t that simple? You can paint the sign any color you wish to match your decor. And best of all this can be displayed all year around, not just for Valentine’s Day!
This project is also great for craft parties or classes. Not only is it an affordable craft, it can be done in about 30 minutes. Wouldn’t it be fun for a crafternoon project?
I love how it turned out. It looks great in my craft studio!
I hope you give this project a try! Don’t forget to check out my DIY LOVE Marquee Sign, also made with Dollar Tree items!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- DIY Luisa Madrigal T-Shirt – Cricut
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- Easy Farmhouse Signs – DIY Valentine’s Day Decor
- 10 Awesome Trunk or Treat Ideas
- How to Make a Jack Skellington Pumpkin with Hot Glue
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Props | Behind the Scenes
- BOO it Forward with a DIY Bubbling Witches Cauldron