Valentine’s Day with be here before you know it. And there is still time to craft a little love for your mantle or bookshelf! I’m excited to share how you can make this Tabletop LOVE sign with items from Dollar Tree. This Dollar Tree craft is a cinch to make and budget friendly!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
DIY Tabletop LOVE Sign – Dollar Tree Craft
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays for crafting, especially when I can make simple decor on a dime!
What you will need:
LOVE Hanging Decor
I created the step by step video tutorial below to share just how easy this little project is. I hope you find it useful!
Wasn’t that simple? You can paint the sign any color you wish to match your decor. And best of all this can be displayed all year around, not just for Valentine’s Day!
This project is also great for craft parties or classes. Not only is it an affordable craft, it can be done in about 30 minutes. Wouldn’t it be fun for a crafternoon project?
I love how it turned out. It looks great in my craft studio!
I hope you give this project a try! Don’t forget to check out my DIY LOVE Marquee Sign, also made with Dollar Tree items!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!