Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FlavorYourWorld #CollectiveBias
Are you ready for holiday entertaining? With Christmas and New Year’s coming soon, we are gearing up for lots of celebrations with family and friends. I never like to arrive to a dinner party empty handed, so this year I will be bringing my family’s favorite Spicy Cheese Ball Recipe made with TABASCO®. Not only is it delicious, but it pairs perfectly with a variety of meats and vegetables making it a great appetizer.
Easy Spicy Cheese Ball Recipe
Cheese Balls are super easy to make, especially when you pair them with the flavors of TABASCO®. Not only is TABASCO® an excellent condiment for adding flavor and spice, but it turns an ordinary cheese ball into an amazing appetizer for your holiday party!
TABASCO® is available in a variety of flavors (Original Red Sauce, Green Jalapeño Sauce, Chipotle Pepper Sauce) which are perfect for serving on your holiday table. Did you know that every bottle of
TABASCO® sauce comes out of Avery Island, Louisiana?
You can find TABASCO® at Walmart in the aisle with “Hot Sauces and Marinades”
What you will need:
2 cups Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 cup Sliced Almonds
2 tsp. Dried Onion Flakes
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
2 oz. Softened Butter
2 tsp. TABASCO® (in flavor of your choice)
In a stand mixer or food processor, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, butter, dried onion, garlic salt and TABASCO®.
Mix until smooth.
Form mixture into a ball.
Roll cheese ball in the sliced almonds until covered thoroughly.
Serve with your favorite crackers, flatbread and salami. Top with more TABASCO® for extra flavor!
Be sure to take advantage of the Ibotta offer of $1 off of 5 oz. or larger, any flavor. Offer ends 12/31/2018.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!