Canela Tea is a not only a family tradition during the colder months, it’s a family favorite! My boys absolutely love Cinnamon Tea, especially during the holidays! I’m excited to share a this super simple recipe with you to enjoy!
How to Make Canela Tea – Cinnamon Tea
What you will need:
- 5-6 Cinnamon Sticks
- 10 cups Water
- 2 cups cold water
- Fresh mint and cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- In a large saucepan, bring 10 cups of water and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Reduce Heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of cold water
- Strain if needed
- Sweeten with honey or agave to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with mint and a cinnamon stick!
Canela pairs perfectly with Pan Dulce or Capirotada!
Make another batch and gift it to a neighbor in a large mason jar!
I hope you give this simple recipe a try, let me know what you think!
Happy Tea Time!
PIN FOR LATER
- Gone Fishin’ Party Ideas
- DIY Harry Potter Hat with Cricut
- 7 Punny Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- Wild and Free Cactus Party Ideas
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- It’s a Boy Baby Shower Ideas
- Christmas Painting Party | Social Artworking