Canela Tea is a not only a family tradition during the colder months, it’s a family favorite! My boys absolutely love Cinnamon Tea, especially during the holidays! I’m excited to share a this super simple recipe with you to enjoy!
How to Make Canela Tea – Cinnamon Tea
What you will need:
- 5-6 Cinnamon Sticks
- 10 cups Water
- 2 cups cold water
- Fresh mint and cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- In a large saucepan, bring 10 cups of water and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Reduce Heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of cold water
- Strain if needed
- Sweeten with honey or agave to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with mint and a cinnamon stick!
Canela pairs perfectly with Pan Dulce or Capirotada!
Make another batch and gift it to a neighbor in a large mason jar!
I hope you give this simple recipe a try, let me know what you think!
Happy Tea Time!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!