This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GoldfishMix #CollectiveBias
My family loves to snack and I am always trying to spruce up family recipes to make them a little different and kid friendly. My youngest son is my little kitchen helper and loves Goldfish crackers, so we decided to whip up some Goldfish Cracker Crusted Cheese Balls for a little family gathering.
I always stock up on Goldfish crackers when I get a chance, and right now WalMart has the 30 ounce boxes on Rollback. Perfect time to stock up for all of our upcoming birthday parties!
Goldfish crackers can be found in the snack aisle at your local WalMart.
Goldfish Cracker Crusted Cheese Ball Recipe
8 ounces Cream Cheese
8 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
2 ounces softened butter
2 tsp. Garlic Salt
2 tsp. dried minced onion
1 cup Goldfish crackers, crushed
In a stand mixer or food processor, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, butter, dried onion and garlic salt.
Mix until smooth.
Crush 1 cup of Goldfish crackers.
Roll cheese ball in the crushed Goldfish crackers until covered thoroughly
Serve with your favorite crackers and veggies.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces softened butter
- 2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1 cup Goldfish Crackers, crushed
- In a stand mixer or food processor, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, butter, dried onion and garlic salt.
- Mix until smooth.
- Place mixture on wax paper and form into a ball.
- Roll cheese ball in the crushed Goldfish crackers until covered thoroughly
- Serve with your favorite crackers and veggies.
And that’s it! A simple kid friendly cheese ball for your upcoming family gatherings!
Thank you for visiting!