Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year? Before you deck out your mantle for Christmas, put together a last minute Pumpkin Patch themed Thanksgiving Mantle for the holiday! I’m excited to share a few quick tips on how to add a little fall decor to your mantle, so let’s get started!
Last Minute Pumpkin Patch Thanksgiving Mantle Ideas
Thanksgiving seems to get the short end of the stick at my house, so this year I decided we were going to give it’s day with a little mantle decorating. If you saw my Halloween Mantle, you know that my colors this year were black, white and orange. Which made it super simple to transition from Halloween to a Pumpkin Patch for Thanksgiving.
I started by adding a cute Pumpkin Patch sign as the focal point. To keep things simple, I reused as many of my fabric pumpkins I could and displayed them on my mantle. Along with my Black Lanterns.
I set up a wagon wheel, striped pillow and my 2 in 1 Fall Sign on the hearth.
I added a few more fabric pumpkins to my basket of faux pumpkins and topped them with coordinating ribbon.
I left my black trees from Halloween out, to frame the fireplace and give it a pumpkin patch feel.
And that’s it! A super simple last minute Thanksgiving/Fall Mantle set up in minutes!
I hope you are inspired to add a little Pumpkin Patch to your mantle for Thanksgiving!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!