Strawberry Chiffon Pie!
I interrupt the Holiday hustle and bustle with a quick and easy Strawberry Chiffon Pie, perfect for any time of the year!
- 2 prepared graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 12 oz can Evaporated Milk
- 1 3 oz package strawberry Jell-O
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- whipped cream (optional)
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water, stir.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, stir.
- Beat evaporated milk until stands in stiff peaks.
- Add Jell-O mixture, and continue beating until it holds shape.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crusts.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream.
This pie is super easy and fun to make with the kids. Even though it’s strawberry, the sweet/tart combination reminds me of pink lemonade. It would be great for any pink themed party or baby shower too, enjoy!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!