Strawberry Chiffon Pie!
I interrupt the Holiday hustle and bustle with a quick and easy Strawberry Chiffon Pie, perfect for any time of the year!
- 2 prepared graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 12 oz can Evaporated Milk
- 1 3 oz package strawberry Jell-O
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- whipped cream (optional)
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water, stir.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, stir.
- Beat evaporated milk until stands in stiff peaks.
- Add Jell-O mixture, and continue beating until it holds shape.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crusts.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream.
This pie is super easy and fun to make with the kids. Even though it’s strawberry, the sweet/tart combination reminds me of pink lemonade. It would be great for any pink themed party or baby shower too, enjoy!
- Patriotic Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
- Easy Spicy Cheese Ball Recipe with TABASCO®
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- The Best and Easiest Twisted Pink Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Pasta Fruit Salad – Summer Salad Recipe
- How To Throw A Summer Ice Cream Social
- Football Party Ideas and Tailgating Tips | Free Printables