Hey crafty friends! I know we haven’t had Thanksgiving yet, but it’s never too early to start thinking about your Christmas crafts! Today, I’m sharing how to make a Snowman Money Holder with Cricut, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
DIY Snowman Money Holder
Are you looking for a simple and Money Holder for Christmas time? This little snowman is created using the Print Then Cut feature within Cricut Design Space.
What you will need:
8.5 x11 Cardstock
I created a quick video showing you how the Cricut Maker 3 scans and cuts the design, check it out below.
@michellespartyplanit Let’s make a cute little snowman money holder for Christmas gift giving! #cricut #cricutmade #christmascrafts #howto #crafttok #tutorial #cricuttutorial #cricutchristmas ♬ Snowman – Sia
Now, let’s go through the steps..
- Open the design in Cricut Design Space. Feel free to resize as you see fit.
- Click MAKE IT. Update the Qty, I was able to fit 3 as is on one sheet.
- Send it to your printer. I like to use the system dialog, so I click that box and we don’t need the bleed for this project. So make sure the Add Bleed box is unchecked. Click Print.
- Once your design is printed on your paper, load it on a mat and follow the prompts in Cricut Design Space. I used the cardstock setting for mine, select the right one for your paper.
- Load the mat in your Cricut and cut! You will see your Cricut scan the paper, it’s checking the registration marks (the large rectangle around your design). Don’t worry, it’s normal! Let it do it’s thing. 🙂
- Once the Cricut is done cutting, peel back the mat from the paper like in my video. This prevents the paper from curling up.
Place your money in the little snowman’s hands, and that’s it!
Want more Christmas Ideas? Here are a few from seasons past….
Need even more Gift Tag ideas? Check out all these fun crafts from my Crafty friends!
Beth with Creatively Beth is sharing 12 Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags that you can download, print, and color! The perfect activity to complete with the kids.
Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer? We can’t believe how stinking cute this Mini Snowman Pinata is from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama.
Laura from Me and My INKlings has created an adorable and Reusable DIY Stenciled Gift Bag and is sharing the free printable file, too!
Download and print the cutest set of Christmas Sticker Tags hand drawn by Liz of Liz on Call. Since they are stickers, they won’t fall off the presents!
Heather from Homemade Heather loves to bake. These Snowflake Cookies and Winter Gift Tags are perfect for gift giving this holiday season!
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas is easy with Free Printable Gift Tags created by Blanca of Creativities Galore!
Personalize your Holiday Gift Bags with this fun tutorial from Candice of She’s Crafty. A fun activity to make with the kiddos on a cold afternoon!
Jane from DIY by Jane is teaching everyone how to make elegant Embroidered Holiday Gift Tags that are also quick and easy!
We love gifts that work double duty. This Handmade Woodland Gift Wrap with Gift-able Ornament is a brilliant idea shared by Beth of the Ruffled Daisy.
Diana from the Girl Creative is sharing simple and sophisticated Rustic Farmhouse Printable Christmas Gift Tags that timeless and budget-friendly.
If you need a super easy trick for Packaging and Presenting Homemade Jewelry Gifts. Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings has you covered with a simple tutorial.
Happy Christmas Season Crafting!